Work Style Wednesday: Easter Sunday

Easter outfit

I guess it's sort of ironic to be showing you guys what I wore for Easter Sunday-- the antithesis of "work" in the Christian world-- on this Work Style Wednesday. But Easter and work style have one thing in common: modesty! Swap out my little bag and maybe even the adorable bow flats for a work-appropriate tote and some beige pumps, and I've got myself a nice little spring work outfit.

Easter outfitspring pastel outfit modest style
pastel modest style spring outfit
spring pastel modest style
Easter 2015
Bonus picture!
Here we are looking all pastel and Easter-like.
My grandma's the only one who actually went to church.
She's 91. This is the first picture she's taken since my grandpa died in 2013.
I love her so much.
<3


Top: J. Crew
Skirt: Forever 21
Flats: TJ Maxx
Bag: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Belt: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Necklace: JewelMint
Watch: Fossil
Ring: Forever 21


SHOP SIMILAR:
some items may appear in another color
Follow along!


And now for Work Style Wednesday!



7 comments

  1. Lovely Easter outfit! The pictures of you and your family are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Easter look! Loving the pastel colors!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pastels are making my eyes so happy. Great outfit and thanks for the link up! It's my first time joining here :)

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, loving the pastel shades you're rocking! That soft pink skirt with the mint accents are perfect. Wish I could've worn this for Easter...sigh. Haha, I had to work that day as well, but sadly, it was the barista uniform of black and white :P
    Great group photo too! Wow, your grandma is 91? Treasure her for sure!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter Dress and the entire pastel outfit is so feminine, pretty and chic Nathy. Great family photo too. Pleasure joining your link-up.

    Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mentioned it n my National Honor Society Essay I wrote using https://essaybakery.co.uk/blog/national-nonor-society-essay. And I must say it was great idea, because I managed to get a high grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)