Citrusy Sporty

DSC_0706


DSC_0743
DSC_0738DSC_0718DSC_0748DSC_0745
DSC_0674

Happy Saturday, everyone! Here's a quick post before I head off to the beach.

I love the citrusy colors in this outfit, balanced by the gray. Also, this little sailboat print tee is so cute. I wear it all the time. 

And did you notice my Fruity Pebble-like nails? I was going for a Pshiiit dotticure and ended up with yummy looking nails, haha.

Thanks for reading!


Tee: Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's
Pants: Nordstrom bp
Shoes: Rock and Candy via Nordstrom Rack
CapJ. Crew
BagCoach
SunglassesModCloth


SHOP SIMILAR:
(cap and bag are exact)
Follow along:

2 comments

  1. Loving all the bright colors. You look great!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love the colors and your nails are really cute! :)

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com/2015/05/wish-list-dresslink.html

    LOVE♥
    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)