Boho Spring Meets Coastal Chic


Tank: Forever 21 // Pants: J. Crew // Wedges: Joie via Shopbop // Cardigan: Target // Bag: Lucky Brand via Macy's // Necklace: J. Crew // Watch: Urban Outfitters // Sunglasses: Love Shopping Miami

Well that's a wordy title. I couldn't decide on the style of this outfit, so I just threw all the words together. All I know is I love it!
DSC_0244
boho spring chic brunch outfitJoie Phyllis Wedge Sandal review
J. Crew tassel necklace, Lucky Brand print crossbody, linen pull on pant
spring brunch sunday outfit
casual weekend wear with wedges
print on print
resort boho chic spring outfit detailscasual boho chic print mixing

Tank: Forever 21 // Pants: J. Crew // Wedges: Joie via Shopbop // Cardigan: Target // Bag: Lucky Brand via Macy's // Necklace: J. Crew // Watch: Urban Outfitters // Sunglasses: Love Shopping Miami
Phyllis Wedge Sandal brown review

I'm obsessed with these wedges. They are the most expensive shoes I have ever owned. I stalked them on Shopbop for weeks and finally ordered them, because I've been on the lookout for a nice pair of brown wedges I can wear many times. These were absolutely it-- I'm obsessed, I tell you. The color is a deeper brown in person which looks even better. And they're actually surprisingly comfortable. For the price they better be! They do run quite small so I'm glad I went half a size up. I just had a feeling, looking at them on the site, that they'd run small, since they make them in half sizes to begin with. I have very wide feet (my grandma says it's because I've always walked barefoot -- lol) but they do fit perfectly. Wore them all day to 1) take these photos, which took forever because I had lighting issues, 2) go to Petsmart to return something, and 2) have some family from out of town over and chat the night away. I cannot wait to wear them again!

Linked up: Trend Spin

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)